St John’s isn’t just about the Sunday services. There are a lot of midweek activities and events too.
- Small Groups are at the heart of life at St John’s and every member of the church is encouraged to be in one.
- Prayer Gatherings Regular prayer meetings are held on the first Sunday evening in the month at 6.30pm.
- Over 50’s Happy Hour Club This is a social activities group that meets every Wednesday afternoon.
- Men’s Breakfast Meeting on the last Saturday in the month.
- Midweek Outreach Service A monthly service for the elderly at Loxley Court
- Cornerstone Choir St John’s own Cornerstone Choir has an outreach ministry and welcomes new members
- Winn Gardens Community Outreach St John’s employs a Family Development Worker, Jane Emson, who supports families in the community. A varied programme of activities is supported by a team of volunteers.
- St John’s Citizen’s Advice Centre Sessions are held Mondays and Wednesdays 10am – 12 noon at the Vicarage Office (rear entrance off Walkley Lane – opposite the Limbrick Centre)
You can find out more about all the midweek activities by using the links on this page.
If you feel something is missing from this menu please contact us.